The SU-PRO Advertising Media systems are used to produce temporary point-of-purchase (POP) displays. These laminate products protect the commercial graphic to allow your customers to view the advertising message.
From safety precautions to directions, product information, and more, advertising media is essential for conveying information to the public. As a custom coater and converter of pressure sensitive decorative and functional materials, Sun Process Converting supplies the materials for floor graphics, carpet graphics, and point-of-purchase displays that allow you to communicate key information with your customers in a simple, cost-effective manner.
In a society where people are constantly looking down at their phones, the floor is an ideal place to catch someone’s eye with an advertisement or important information. Floor signage applications abound:
- Advertise a promotion in a store or restaurant
- Create a fun photo opportunity to encourage social sharing
- Direct foot traffic and identify restricted areas
Floor graphics are available in white matte vinyl film or clear vinyl film and both use a clear embossed overlaminating film. They can be used on a variety of surfaces, including commercial tile, sealed wood or concrete, waxed vinyl, ceramic tile, marble, and more.
Because they go on the ground where they face a lot of wear and tear, vinyl floor graphics are made to resist abrasion, water, extreme temperatures, and humidity. That durability comes with many uses and benefits:
- Attract attention with optical illusions or eye catching messages
- Customize them to promote your brand
- Offer directions toward products, displays, events, departments, exits/entrances, and more
- Share information without taking up precious space
- Advertise sales and promotions
Made for use on low-pile commercial carpeting as found in office buildings, department stores, restaurants, hospitals, airports, museums, and more, carpet graphics are used in many of the same ways that floor graphics are used. They offer a great opportunity to draw attention to your brand and interact with your customers and prospects.
Carpet graphic film is available in opaque white vinyl with a scratch resistant vinyl overlaminating film. It offers resistance to abrasion, water, humidity, extreme temperatures, and many solvents for long-term use on carpeted surfaces.
Point-of-Purchase (POP) Displays
Point-of-purchase displays are designed to draw attention to a particular product and encourage someone to make a purchase. Ad-Mats are a temporary POP mat that can be placed on the floor or a counter to communicate product information, promotions or safety messages. They can be used on their own or in conjunction with other types of POP displays like end cap displays, banner stands, display cases, and interactive displays.
Ad-Mats are made of clear embossed protective overlaminate and a clear or white removable vinyl, and they can be customized to nearly any shape and size. The overlaminate is scuff resistant to protect the graphic underneath. The decal can be removed and repositioned thanks to the versatile adhesive on the flexible vinyl base.
How Can Advertising Media Be Used Effectively?
Getting people in your store is the first step, but your advertising plan should not stop there. As people browse, they are making moment-by-moment decisions about what to buy.
Here are a few tips for making the most of your floor graphics, carpet graphics, and point-of-purchase displays:
- Place your advertising media carefully for the biggest impact. Think about how your space is laid out, how foot traffic flows, and where customers are most likely to see it.
- Don’t say too much – people won’t take the time to read a lengthy message. Use headlines, short phrases, or bullet points.
- Understand your audience and make sure the message is relevant. What do your customers need? How will your advertising media help them get it?
- Insist upon high quality signs for a polished, professional appearance that reflects positively on your brand.
For more than 45 years, Sun Process Converting has been a trusted partner for a variety of high-quality pressure sensitive decorative and functional products, including advertising media. We’ve built our reputation on creative solutions and attentive customer service with the goal of exceeding your expectations. Our extensive in-house capabilities in our 200,000-square foot facility allow us to control all aspects of the production process to help you save time and money. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification ensures our systems are efficient and cost-effective. Contact us to learn more about advertising media; how it can serve your business, and how we work with you to create customized solutions.